Sunday, July 15, 2012

Let me vent.

I'm sorry, but I'm sick of being your personal therapist. I'm sick of you taking your anger out on me. This is not my fault! It is yours and hers! How can it be 23 years and I still cant open my mouth to say what I want to. You act as if everyone has the worse intentions. That everyone is planning plotting against you and her. Fuck it! She is a spoiled little brat and it is both your and her mothers fault for the way she acts. Try to discipline her, "Don't you yell at that baby!"

That 'baby' is making my life a living hell. And your threats of leaving only make me hate her more. Your actions of having a 2 year old tantrum only make me realise I'm fighting a losing battle. I don't know how to fix it. any help ANYONE tries to give only seems to make it worse. I don't understand... If you want her to listen. If you want her to act right. She has to listen to everyone NOT JUST YOU! You can't put down or dismiss her mothers rules. It only tells her that she doesn't have to listen to her own mom. You have to learn to believe us more than a 6 yr old.

LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY YOUR MAKING THIS WORSE! Your not gonna be around forever. So when your gone who is it she will listen to if not taught now.  I don't know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment