Sunday, December 30, 2012

New dew for the new year

Went out with my friend Lisha to get my hair cut.  I was really nervous, I've never had luck when getting my hair cut.  And I'm not good with style so I didn't know what I should choose.
Hence why brought Lisha along, she is amazing with fashion, hair, and all that girly stuff!  Pictures!!
The before picture!
So much dead hair at the ends.

Me paying.  I look evil because I didn't know that she was taking the picture.
Also the picture is super bright because the window blinds were opened and the snow was bright!
After we went to BK for lunch.

Then a bit of shopping before heading home with a migraine.
 
All in all it was a good day.  Except for the migraine.....  Now to mark that off my 2013 list and onto the next.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment